Almost forgot!

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Tell us a little about yourself. What style of MA, how long have you trained and so on.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT..

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk! :)

Mike

OP
J.Goldschmidt

J.Goldschmidt

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Thats quite the large greeting! ;) The Ninjutsu section on here seems to be a bit edgy and not the most friendly section from what I have seen sofar :( except there does seem to be some beacons of light in the darkness there. :)

Oh well.. I've been posting there and then realized I forgot to do the meet and greet!

I Started Bujinkan Ninjutsu four almost 5 years ago now, when I was 18, I studied for about a year and recieved my green somewhere in that time... then I had alot I needed to straiten out in my life and was unable to train until now.. I am now Training With James Morganelli and Joe Bunales here in Chicago/Chicago Burbs.

I just ordered all new gear!!! all of my old stuff is tooo big or is damaged so I'm quite excited about that..

In three months I will be leaving for the Marine Corps Basic Training in California.. and will be training when I can where ever I am at the time.

A little more about me: I played Ice hockey all four years of Highschool and 4 years prior (2 years of Roller 2 years of Ice). I also have been snowboarding since i was 10 and played paintball just as long :D

Thanks for the warm welcome

OP
J.Goldschmidt

J.Goldschmidt

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Thanks everyone, I posted more about me, per your request, ended up on page one.

Thannks again for welcoming me!

Best Regards!