All Hail the King of the Locker Room

*comes in with 3 big bags* Ok, sports bra, size 38-40B for Uncle farnsworth, 2 pink poodle skirts for MOB, 1 shirt that says KenpoTess on the front and back (green) for Auntie Tess, and 2 action figures with amazing boot-to-the-groin action for Uncle Seig. Did I miss anyone?

Originally posted by KatGurl
*comes in with 3 big bags* Ok, sports bra, size 38-40B for Uncle farnsworth, 2 pink poodle skirts for MOB, 1 shirt that says KenpoTess on the front and back (green) for Auntie Tess, and 2 action figures with amazing boot-to-the-groin action for Uncle Seig. Did I miss anyone?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OK, you got it.:rofl:

Originally posted by Seig
Well, if I send you your share, and deuct the cost of the stamp, the envelope and check will cost more than it is worth, so how about I just keep it?

O.k.:eek:

*reaches into the 3rd bag and grabs Kaiths present* ....and a recipt for Kaith :).

*reaches into the 3rd bag and grabs Kaiths present* ....and a recipt for Kaith :).

Give all receipts to Castillo. I believe he said something once about paying for everything.;) :rofl:

Awwwww man! I told you to feed him before we left the house! :eek:

Latest Discussions

Back