Afghanistan's Bruce Lee

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Saw something about him on the television the other day. He looks the part and I give him credit for training .
Other than that I would have to see him in person a few times in different situations before I jumped to any conclusions as to his ability

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saw something about him on the television the other day. He looks the part and I give him credit for training .
Other than that I would have to see him in person a few times in different situations before I jumped to any conclusions as to his ability

Maybe a little dubious do you think?

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
not really. I just have not seen him do anything at this time and have only seen a brief clip of him
being able to look like someone and immediate some moves dose not prove your any good

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If he's allowed to live that long. He will more than likely be shot.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
If he's allowed to live that long. He will more than likely be shot.
image.png

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not feeling it. There is only one Bruce Lee, now I have to go wash my eyes out after looking at the OP link.......

Nice try BH, but....................

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not in the least cynical but I know only too well what happens to figures that don't conform to what the Taliban want.

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not in the least cynical but I know only too well what happens to figures that don't conform to what the Taliban want.

Guess not then. Yes Taliban are just evil scum. Heard a few horror stories from squaddies I know. Not good.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't have to listen to the stories to know sadly.

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't have to listen to the stories to know sadly.

Still incomprehensible to me in reality. Thankfully I am not one to pry and engineer a conversation. It was all volunteered by them. Probably sanitised as well. So yeah not good :(

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still incomprehensible to me in reality. Thankfully I am not one to pry and engineer a conversation. It was all volunteered by them. Probably sanitised as well. So yeah not good :(

It's hard to explain so that people can understand, if you start talking people's eyes either glaze over from boredom or they start asking questions you can't or don't want to answer. Often the soldiers are asked how many 'bad guys they killed or were they in a real 'fire fight'. One thing for sure is that you don't come back the same as you went even if just training Afghan police officers.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Didn't see this until this morning. I gotta' figure out how I'm missing so many posts.

That was pretty cool. And the Yahoo linked vid had me smiling all the way through.

Man, it's got to be tough coming from his part of the world. Might have some interesting gi choices, though. :)

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Didn't see this until this morning. I gotta' figure out how I'm missing so many posts.

That was pretty cool. And the Yahoo linked vid had me smiling all the way through.

Man, it's got to be tough coming from his part of the world. Might have some interesting gi choices, though. :)

Yeah, guess they would quite interesting :D

Latest Discussions