Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Originally posted by Stick Dummy

"I'M A SEXY BEAST - YEAH BABY! YEAH!"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ten more years of practice, and you'll have it!

:asian:
Bah, in 10 years I'll be bringing you soft food at your nursing home, helping you find your glasses and watching a volunteer wipe your chin. Meanwhile, I will also be looking for someone else to play the second half of the Bruise Brothers.

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Seig

Bah, in 10 years I'll be bringing you soft food at your nursing home, helping you find your glasses and watching a volunteer wipe your chin. Meanwhile, I will also be looking for someone else to play the second half of the Bruise Brothers.

Hmmms.... gee I'm older than Pete.. not by much.. mind you~!!
I know what another Achilles heel is...
Youth~!! Yeah that's it..

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
Originally posted by Stick Dummy

"I'M A SEXY BEAST - YEAH BABY! YEAH!"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:asian:

talk about an achille's heel, I'm down for the count. I need to see a pig be buthered to get that outta my head.

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Let me see if I have the image......... a sexxy stick dummy??????

Attachments

• $stickfigure.gif
    $stickfigure.gif
    15.6 KB · Views: 166

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Goldendragon7

Let me see if I have the image......... a sexxy stick dummy??????

Well you should see Stickdummy when he is in his fighting stance before me.. all posing and such.. Yeah Sexy Baby..course I know he's imitating me.. or someone Dennis made me into.. Hahaaa.. *swats*
:rofl:

S

Stick Dummy

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

GD-7

SSSSStttop, My ribs are hurting!

Situational Analogy for Tessmania & Chronuss

All "I'm" doing is firmly saying I don't want them coming through the front garden gate, near my house........

Seig, I'll talk to you in one hour :asian:

OP
satans.barber

satans.barber

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by KenpoTess

I'm at the realization age is my true achilles heel.. Here I am at 42 .. working with people half my age....after sparring... I leave the studio with bruises under my pads.. ummm.. I am working on
Breathing.. Relaxing.. Flowing..
but sheesh..maybe I should hang up my sparring gear and keep time~!!!
[/B]

The oldest guy in our club is 52, he's also the most dangerous at sparring (with the exception of senei obviously)....that's a whole 10 years away for you Tess!

It's taken me a good 5 years to be able to even 'break even' if you like when I spar him, I pity people going up against him for the first time who don't know any of his tricks!

I say stick at it :)

Ian.

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by satans.barber

The oldest guy in our club is 52, he's also the most dangerous at sparring (with the exception of senei obviously)....that's a whole 10 years away for you Tess!

It's taken me a good 5 years to be able to even 'break even' if you like when I spar him, I pity people going up against him for the first time who don't know any of his tricks!

I say stick at it :)

Ian.
Thanks for the vote of confidence Ian :) I'm sure I'll keep at it..*G* just need some new body armor..hahahaa..
Hey we were grappling last night.. I held my own with Chronuss.. ~!!

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
mayhaps, but when I had you belly down and twisted your arm and it made that awful CRACK, CRACK, cue deer-in-headlights gaze. that was the end of that grappling session.

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chronuss

mayhaps, but when I had you belly down and twisted your arm and it made that awful CRACK, CRACK, cue deer-in-headlights gaze. that was the end of that grappling session.

hahaaa.. yes you surely had that deer in headlights gaze.. thought you broke me arm did you.. Nah Chad.. I purposely make my elbow crack like that.. (does it now as we speak) it relieves pressure tis all :) felt good actually when you did it..
I Like grappling you.. course when we ended up like a pretzel and nowhere to go either of us.. hahaaa .... don't be afraid of hurting me.. I'm a tough old Bird :)

Latest Discussions