A thread for MACaver

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Wow. That's really cool. Ok, now we're gonna MAC going crazy trying to figure out ways to get to Mars. LOL!

Laurentkd

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Saw this link while checking out the Coast to Coast AM website...I love that program while I'm driving in the middle of the night. Makes time go a little faster. Thought you'd be interested in knowing that if we can ever colonize Mars you'll have something to do there.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6461201.stm

DUDE!! i just discovered coast to coast a couple weeks ago while flipping through AM stations at night and it was AWESOME!!! It was really fun to listen to for sure! The whole time I was listening I just kept thinking, what IS this? Cool to find a post about it here!

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I am now collecting donations for the next trip to Mars. Gear I got but transportation... whell you know it's a bit pricy... so send all your donations to a paypal account I'll set up and tell your friends! I'll start naming rooms and stuff in the caves I explore after your user names... Hmmm, the Jade Tigress Room... or Kreth's Chamber... heh... the list can be endless. :D

Thanks for the link. :D :asian:

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I LOVE Coast to Coast! I say we help Caver get to Mars as soon as we can so he can tell us about all the cool stuff that's out there! :) :)

mrhnau

Senior Master
Reaction score
I am now collecting donations for the next trip to Mars. Gear I got but transportation... whell you know it's a bit pricy... so send all your donations to a paypal account I'll set up and tell your friends! I'll start naming rooms and stuff in the caves I explore after your user names... Hmmm, the Jade Tigress Room... or Kreth's Chamber... heh... the list can be endless. :D

Thanks for the link. :D :asian:

*ruffles through pocket* How much naming rights can 25 cents get me? How about the Hnau Piece Of Dust?

OP
theletch1

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I LOVE Coast to Coast! I say we help Caver get to Mars as soon as we can so he can tell us about all the cool stuff that's out there! :) :)
C2C is a great show. I listen 5 nights a week while on the road at work. I prefer George to Art but both are great hosts. A great many of the shows leaving me scratching my head wondering how long the guest has been off the medication. Maybe we can get Coast to sponsor Cavers' trip in return for an update from Cydonia for Richard C. Hoagland!