A Tale of Courage from the Marvelous Monk Wong

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
W

Wong Follower

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Let’s hope it doesn’t rain. I don’t do rain.
I hope you will be able to find us - as I said, you may arrive and see what looks like just random people walking around the park. So if you come and don't see a group training, this doesn't mean we're not there.

Gyakuto

Senior Master
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope you will be able to find us - as I said, you may arrive and see what looks like just random people walking around the park. So if you come and don't see a group training, this doesn't mean we're not there.
There are lots of people walking around Hyde Park at 8:30am on a Monday. Wear a red carnations or carry a copy of The Times so I can identify you.

Hot Lunch

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
At this point I can't tell if OP actually thinks people will believe him (whether he believes this himself or if he thinks somehow this will make his school seem legitimate), or if this is entirely a troll post.
I wanted to say this earlier. I think we're being trolled.

Gyakuto

Senior Master
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This would go against the dress code of our school
I’m going to turn up, approach people with “Master Wong?” and they give me a blank look as they’re members of the public. What will you be wearing?

mograph

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I’m going to turn up, approach people with “Master Wong?” and they give me a blank look as they’re members of the public. What will you be wearing?
I'm wondering if the school's dress code is blue pinstripe suit, bowler, and bumbershoot.

Hot Lunch

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
I think you should plan on going to your favorite restaurant in the area or something, so that it won't be a complete waste of time when he's not there.

Gyakuto

Senior Master
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think you should plan on going to your favorite restaurant in the area or something, so that it won't be a complete waste of time when he's not there.
Good plan!

OP
W

Wong Follower

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Monk Wong is a modern man in many ways. He believes we should dress what is appropriate for the setting. London, Monday morning - many will be wearing suits etc.

Hot Lunch

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
I'm starting to think that someone needs to alert the authorities about this. I'm starting to think that something bad is gonna happen in Central London, and OP wants as many people as possible to be there for it. Wouldn't shock me if he was on other forums about other things, saying that there was going to be a major event pertaining their particular interests in Central London as well.

OP
W

Wong Follower

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I will make this easy for everyone. I will be training tomorrow morning. I will be in a white t-shirt near Hyde Park Corner. I will be training in a basic Wong style form before I do my walking meditation. Feel free to come train with me.

Gyakuto

Senior Master
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will make this easy for everyone. I will be training tomorrow morning. I will be in a white t-shirt near Hyde Park Corner. I will be training in a basic Wong style form before I do my walking meditation. Feel free to come train with me.
10 Celsius and you’ll only be wearing a t-shirt. You have to wear trousers too or you’ll be arrested. What colour will they be?

I’ll be wearing this distinctive t-shirt under this open grey tracksuit
E6157537-6BE0-441C-AF35-FD3A48DD3EF7.jpeg

7441F80E-3579-4D87-AA5E-E633E5F883AF.jpeg

OP
W

Wong Follower

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I'll be wearing a white t-shirt with the Wong school logo on it. However, if it's cold, it's possible I'll wear a jumper on top.

Gyakuto

Senior Master
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll be wearing a white t-shirt with the Wong school logo on it. However, if it's cold, it's possible I'll wear a jumper on top.
Can you post that logo so I can recognise it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions