A Tale of Courage from the Marvelous Monk Wong

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
W

Wong Follower

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I'm trying to. I am trying to give him TP. I don't want his bung hole to become angry.
Sorry Mr Lunch, but I don't understand what you're typing. Are you saying you wish to learn more about the great Wong's exploits in Beijing (in his youth)?

Gyakuto

Senior Master
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was many years ago - I had only been in the temple a few months at this point.

Iron Arm Lu, who had become known in the province as a master who means business, had amassed a large following. Indeed, his kicking skills were said to be second to none. One day, he knocked thrice on the Leopard Temple doors. We all knew what was coming.

Lu and Wong faced off - only one would emerge victorious. Lu thrust his famous iron arms (so called because of their immense power) towards Monk Wong's face. However, using circle stepping, Wong got behind Lu and struck him with a phoenix-eye strike.

Wong emerged victorious. Lu bowed, saying, "Forgive me Monk Wong. Thy skills are not only the most ferocious but also noblest in the province".
Can you see at all, Wong Follower, why your stories seem so unlikely?

Gyakuto

Senior Master
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You keep getting better and better.

OP
W

Wong Follower

Orange Belt
Reaction score
You keep getting better and better.

Daily improvement is one of the tenants of our style. Indeed, a folk tale told to us by Monk Wong -

Each dawn, the crane awakens to the symphony of nature, its slender form bathed in the golden hues of the rising sun. With each graceful sweep of its wings, it embraces the teachings of the wind, mastering its flight with effortless precision. Through the whispers of the bamboo leaves and the gentle caress of the breeze, the crane hones its artistry, weaving through the sky with a fluidity born of endless dedication and boundless passion.

OP
W

Wong Follower

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Let's get back to your bottom line. You're looking for students. No one here is buying your crap, and we all think you belong in the looney bin. So where do you go from here on this forum?
Yes, let's go back to the bottom line. I will be teaching the basics of Wong style, for free, tomorrow morning in Central London. Those who question my methods are welcome to join. Those who are afraid, will not be there.

Hot Lunch

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Yes, let's go back to the bottom line. I will be teaching the basics of Wong style, for free, tomorrow morning in Central London. Those who question my methods are welcome to join. Those who are afraid, will not be there.
Yeah, I'm afraid, alright. Afraid your lost your damned mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions