A New One from Canada!

CanadianKenpo

White Belt
Reaction score
Greetings everyone!

I'm Jeff, a Kenpoist from Ontario, Canada. Right now I train in Tracy's Kenpo under Neil McGillivray at Karate For Christ (a little paradoxical to non-Christians I suppose, but it works very well for us).

I just tested for my Brown belt very recently, so I'm far from an expert but martial arts is one thing I've always been passionate about. I look forward to picking the brains of the experts here for those all-important insights you've gained over the years!

God bless,
-Jeff Schmidt

dubljay

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to MT! Congrats on your recent test. Keep up the hard work. There is a definately large Kenpo faction here on MT and it's always great to add yet another mind to the lot.

Again Welcome to MT.

Happy Posting.

-Josh

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hi, fellow Canadian!---welcome to MT---good to have you with us! :)

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to MT!! Nice to have another Kenpoist here! I look forward to your posts!:)

Mike

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
so I'm far from an expert but martial arts is one thing I've always been passionate about. I look forward to picking the brains of the experts here for those all-important insights you've gained over the years

With that kind of attitude you'll fit right in..Greetings and Welcome to MT..You pick our brains and we will pick yours...

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to MT and congrats on earning your brown belt!

Looking forward to hearing more about your training. :)

zDom

Senior Master
Reaction score
... at Karate For Christ (a little paradoxical to non-Christians I suppose, but it works very well for us).

I'm pretty sure He prefers taekwondo :D

Just kidding -- I see no conflict between martial arts and Christianity. In fact, I find the two go really well together.

Welcome aboard! :)