A new member to the Forum

elmerq

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello Fellow Martial Art Enthusiast!

Finaly a forum site that has a sense of a real community of transferring information, rather than the dog-eat-dog mentality of other sites. I look forward to talking with anyone about anything related to the martial arts.

I'll give a bit of a background for myself. I've been into the martial arts scene since I was 5 years old and sparsely continued my training in my teen years. I didn't really dive into the martial arts until I joined the military in 2002.

I joined a local martial arts school in Dayton, OH and the head instructor of Guro Jeff Brown. He is a student of Guro Inosanto, Arjan Chai, Pak Herman Suwanda, and Dr. Gyi. I didn't know his the calibur of his resume until later and learned about these legendary masters.

I've trained with my teacher for seven years and created a close relationship with my instructor. He is almost like a father figure to me.

My military career has taken me to Iraq, Africa, Philippines, and all over the United States. I hope my experience is able to help others also and likewise for anyone. I don't mine "advice of the counsel" as it says in Proverbs.

Anyway, thank you to anyone who reads my thread. I appreciate your time and look forward to talking about martial arts.

Elmer Querubin

Thank you for your service, and welcome to this site. Enjoy.....

Back