63 y.o. woman grabs burglar, makes him sit and wait for the police!!

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
This is just making me chuckle... the guy must've had his mom or other matriarch on his mind as the woman told him to SIT and he obeyed.
She's very lucky that she caught a timid one, one that just doesn't want to hurt anyone and cares enough not to hurt anyone... there are those out there who would've fought back and seriously hurt or even killed the woman.

OKenpo942

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Ha ha ha. Is that the Beach Boys or Jan and Dean? Can't remember... oh, well. Anyway, this is funny. Timid and stupid. He could have just left. Even if he didn't want to hurt her.

Lee Ch'a

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
This is hilarious- thanks for sharing! Makes you think twice about how something could really turn out. But sometimes I wonder about people...

chinto

Senior Master
Reaction score
well that is one lucky old lady!! there are a lot of needle commandos who would have knifed her, shot her, bludgeoned her , or all of them in a heart beat with out a second thought ! any burglary in my state is a black letter law deadly force encounter for good reason!
If you know how to clear rooms and have some one else with you armed so you can do it with a 2 man + clearance team then go in, other wise call the cops.

Latest Discussions