5 year anniversity 9-11

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I like to take the time to tell al of the victoms and the familys of 9-11 that we may never forget. I lost a cousin on that day and he was more of a brother to me when growing up Frank may you be resting in peace we shall never forget.

:asian:
Terry

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
Robert Fangman was a friend of mine from my old church. He was a flight attendant on United Airlines Flight 175. May he and everyone else who fell that day never be forgotten. :asian:

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I should have mentioned that the site I linked to has a list of the victims. If you click on the name you can go to a picture and short biography of them. In that section you can also leave messages for rememberance.

Maybe some of the folks that lost loved ones can post the individual links so we can know more about the personal conection to this murderous act.

Elayna

Green Belt
Reaction score

To all the victims of 9/11 and their families...

I didnt know you. I never met you. But I love you. I miss you.
Everyone of you holds a special place in my heart. A place of hope. A place of pain. A place of true appreciation. Though you think you may not have done much, those simple calls made on the plane and those lives that you touched with your presence before you were taken from us is so much more then any of us could ask for.
Those of you on flight 93, what you did for us was much more then save a building. You saved our hope, our courage and our freedom. A bulding is much more then concrete and steel. It is an idea. It is a dream. And you saved all of that and more.
For the families that were affected...
No words can express enough of what needs to be said.
I give you my prayers. My heart and my hope. That you and your familiy will stand proud in knowing your family that has fallen has touched the lives of millions of people and they will never be forgotten. And in my book they are indeed heroes.
My love to you all.

My prayer for today and the days after are that these people will not have died in vain. That they will always be remebered. That there loss will remain sacred amongst us all.

I cry today for you all. I will smile today for you all. I will love today for you all. I will salute you all today. I will be free because of you all today.
May you live forever in our hearts.

May Freedom Reign.

Latest Discussions