4th trimester abortions...some need help with biology...

I can't read your post but I can see the title and the reason they are called trimesters is because there are 3 of them......not 4

Tri = 3
quadri = 4
quadru = 4

You should watch the video then...if you read this post you would realize the problem with these college students...and their moral compass...

I can't read your post but I can see the title and the reason they are called trimesters is because there are 3 of them......not 4

Tri = 3
quadri = 4
quadru = 4
Why cant you see the post?

actually you re blocked...but it has nothing to do with anything scary :rolleyes:

I can however click a link to see them from time to time and still keep you blocked

actually you re blocked...but it has nothing to do with anything scary :rolleyes:

I can however click a link to see them from time to time and still keep you blocked
So you block people but feel the need to comment on their*posts

Eric Cartman's mother goes into a planned parenthood and wants to have a 40th trimester abortion.

In the Kentucky Fried movie they did something like that. They had a bit where a land mark Supreme Court case allowed for abortion up to the 5th year of life...it was pretty funny. The kid was running around terrorizing everyone...

These people are really no stupider than those who scream that all abortions should be illegal - without considering that the treatment for such things as ectopic pregnancy is... abortion.

These people are really no stupider than those who scream that all abortions should be illegal - without considering that the treatment for such things as ectopic pregnancy is... abortion.

The <female dog> had sex.. she deserves it...

</sarcasm>

but yeah, people in general are stupid....I hope they get a concussion from the :duh: when they read this!

Lets see....I only have 1 poster blocked...and on rare occasions I do check....I think since I blocked bill there have been 3........that ok with you.

What's the point of blocking someone of your still going to post on their threads? Seems silly like the kid that hides his eyes during a scary move buy peeks thru the cracks between his fingers. But whatever floats your boat. I've got an important debate about peanut brittle to get to.

A fourth trimester is no more stupid then those who have signed petitions for banning dihydrogen monoxide and ending women's sufferage

Guys. Blocking posters is a feature of the forum. Anyone can block whomever they want. There's no wrong way to do it, and they shouldn't have to justify it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Yup. No one knows if a person is blocked unless you tell them.

Anyone can block nearly anyone else. One key exception - one cannot block a mod, and in return, a mod cannot block anyone at all.

Yup. No one knows if a person is blocked unless you tell them.

Anyone can block nearly anyone else. One key exception - one cannot block a mod, and in return, a mod cannot block anyone at all.

Can I block posts about blocking? They bore me.

Latest Discussions

Back