41,000 lbs of Chocolate Missing!

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
I won't say we're suspicious. And I won't say we're not suspicious. But when so many of you ladies suddenly connect from different IPs and go back to your old ones after Caver stops posting we just, mmm, have to note the fact. If analysis of your credit card statements show that you've bought shovels and a couple bags of lime we'll just draw our conclusions privately. If we see home brain surgery kits on the old charge account and he comes back a little dopier but happy we'll speculate from undisclosed safe locations...

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
resilient things aren't they carol? Make sure you use the dishwashing liquid with bleach to get rid of the bloo...err..I mean..umm...grime!

Oh yeah. Bleached the...grime...right out.

Hey you know, that old saying is true. As ye train so shall ye fight. I'm glad I've had some good training :lol2:

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Oh yeah. Bleached the...grime...right out.

Hey you know, that old saying is true. As ye train so shall ye fight. I'm glad I've had some good training :lol2:

Yeah, I agree, it was a bit on the tough side, wasn't it? glad we came out from that ok....

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yeah, I agree, it was a bit on the tough side, wasn't it? glad we came out from that ok....
Nah, he ... I mean - IT - ... uh ... was a wuss. :uhyeah: Chocolate? ;)

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Why I'd love some. Been working up an appetite :D

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Pass some along and celebrate! :wink1: :uhyeah:

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
There's no chocolate missing. I know exactly where it is. ;)

Caver, Caver are you out there?
icon6.gif
Anywhere?

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I won't say we're suspicious. And I won't say we're not suspicious. But when so many of you ladies suddenly connect from different IPs and go back to your old ones after Caver stops posting we just, mmm, have to note the fact. If analysis of your credit card statements show that you've bought shovels and a couple bags of lime we'll just draw our conclusions privately. If we see home brain surgery kits on the old charge account and he comes back a little dopier but happy we'll speculate from undisclosed safe locations...

IP's can be faked.

We pay cash for everything. :EG:

Best you speculate privately and from undiclosed locations. Best we not find you. :D

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Lisa has been out and about alot today UMMM wonder if she knows something, somebody with the nerve please cross examine her.

morph4me

Goin' with the flow
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Lisa has been out and about alot today UMMM wonder if she knows something, somebody with the nerve please cross examine her.

Let's get Caver on that, if anyone can find him. He seems to be the type to see a lion and say "Here, kitty, kitty" :uhyeah:

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
No I am smart, I do not want the wrath of Chewey. Ma-caver gone, we have some very highly intelligent men around here and I am not one of them. Thank God.
Don't disquise your intelligence, sir.

We're keeping an eye on you...

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
You know ... I'm thinkin' there are too many men here asking questions and snoopin' around.

:EG:

Me thinks the same. I'm itching for some action. Wanna come along...:armed:

newGuy12

Master of Arts
Reaction score
!!!

Where are the LEOs at? They can perform an investigation. They can get to the bottom of this. This should be handled in the correct ways, with the correct channels!

We must...

<pmfff, pgmfffff, p..................

Latest Discussions