3 lazy days, spent at MT (my opinions on this place)

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Josh I find all of ypur post to be interesting and glad you found us here, hopefully you will be around a long time.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Flatlander
I hope Bob reads this thread. Reading this stuff must make him feel good. Let's all give Bob a round of applause... *clapping for Bob*

OK, great. Who wants a beer?
ME!

continues clapping for Bob....

Remember we also should whisper "I believe! I believe in fairies!" while clapping our hands too!

So that Bob don't drop dead.... :uhyeah:

Oh and uhh, for our own individual personal reasons Ceicei and I will have Rootbeer instead... (nods to CC).

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
A very good post indeed, Joshua.

As others have said, it is very strongly moderated around here and altho' that can seem restrictive at first it does pay off in the long run. With the majority of the membership being 'good sorts', disagreements seldom get out of hand anyway but having a 'grown up' in the wings to calm things down works wonders.

In any large group there are inevitably going to be people you don't get on with or vice versa. That's where it pays off to either use the 'Ignore' function
or simply tune them out rather than get hot under the collar (for responses that would work fine around the table in the pub just don't have the same effect when it's just photons on a screen).

I too endorse the applause for our 'founding father' but wont clap whilst I have a large glass of fine chardonnay in my hand :lol:.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I hope Bob reads this thread. Reading this stuff must make him feel good. Let's all give Bob a round of applause... *clapping for Bob*

OK, great. Who wants a beer?

I'll have one! *fingers in cheeks and whistling loudly*

Thank you Bob. :)

Latest Discussions