2007 NY MartialTalk Meet & Greet

At these gas prices, it would still be cheaper to fly than to drive from England to Buffalo. :uhyeah:

I don't know how dear your fuel prices are but ours are the same as ( and I did this on google lol) a dollar for a US pint! so 8 dollars for a gallon!

The dollar is just over fifty pence, with obviously a hundred pence to the pound.

I'm still routing the approval package through the boss....My attendence has been approved, but it is still being discussed in executive committee (Wife's brain) whether I'm going alone or she's coming.

We usually meet up on the Friday before

That's what I'm talking about..First round's on me..

Bob Hubbard said:
Comfortable training gear is the wear of the day, so sweats, gis, and the like as you wish.I'll be getting the hotel information together this week I hope, and will have the rate for the mat fee. More info soon. :)

Looking forward to it...

Well, everyone can count on me joining in! Aug. 4 couldn't have worked out better... Making up the request- off slip now for work...

if any men want to share a room with me im up for it just let me know! i swear I don't bite if not I get a room all to myself. can't wait to meet everybody

I was under the impression you only bit women, Drac. I apologize for thinking that you would discriminate like that, and humbly ask your forgiveness :bow:

It sounds like a heckuva lot of fun. Sorry I can't make it again this year but August just sucks as it is always around the time of our Nationals.

Have fun everyone and make sure you raise a glass to me!....or chew will be angry with all of you! ;) :p

Crap. I can't make it. I am sooooo bummed. Back in Feb. I signed up for a motorcycle safety course. It's a 5 day course and was pretty expensive. Anyway, guess when it is? :(

Won't be able to come. Expecting a new arrival in the family a month earlier, so I doubt I'd be awake enough to make that long of a drive :) One year I think I'd enjoy going, especially if it were located a bit closer! ie Southeast :)

I keep working on setting up regionals, just hasn't worked out yet.

I would love to come, but I really don't think I can afford it this year. :(

I was under the impression you only bit women, Drac. I apologize for thinking that you would discriminate like that, and humbly ask your forgiveness

I DO NOT bite men..Pardon my misunderstanding..

Latest Discussions

Back