2004 Taiji Legacy in Dallas, July 30-Aug 1

S

shasticon

Several folks from my school are going to make the trip to Dallas for this tournament and I was wondering if anybody else from MT will be attending.

7starmantis

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I think there are quite a few going. I will be there along with many from the US Kung Fu Exchange.

7sm

OP
R

RHD

7starmantis said:
I think there are quite a few going. I will be there along with many from the US Kung Fu Exchange.

7sm

Say "hi" to FTD for me :)

Wish I could go too...
Mike

7starmantis

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
RHD said:
Say "hi" to FTD for me :)

Wish I could go too...
Mike
Heh, will do! Its to bad you can't make it, would be cool hooking up and doing some training or something.

7sm

OP
R

RHD

7starmantis said:
Heh, will do! Its to bad you can't make it, would be cool hooking up and doing some training or something.

7sm

That would be cool...who knows, I may get to Texas yet.

Mike

OP
F

FasterthanDeath

I hope you can make it RHD, these tourneys are really good and alot of competitors from everywhere come. Its the best tourney I have ever been too. Especially the lion dance.

OP
R

RHD

FasterthanDeath said:
I hope you can make it RHD, these tourneys are really good and alot of competitors from everywhere come. Its the best tourney I have ever been too. Especially the lion dance.

Well, I'd really like to. Unfortuantely career demands won't allow for it this time. I will however, be attending a tournamant in the Chicago area this weekend.

Mike

OP
F

FasterthanDeath

Where in Chicago? I was going up there this weekend for my family reunion. We are having it at my Aunt's house in Highland Park and then going out to Bloomington for the full party. Maybe I will stop by and check it out.

OP
R

RHD

FasterthanDeath said:
Where in Chicago? I was going up there this weekend for my family reunion. We are having it at my Aunt's house in Highland Park and then going out to Bloomington for the full party. Maybe I will stop by and check it out.

FTD, its the 3rd International Chicago Wushu-Gong Fu Tournament
at the Holiday Inn NorthShore, 5300 W. Touhy Ave. Skokie IL.

I don't really know aything about the tournament as I've never been to it before. Its a combined "moder wushu and tradtional lung fu" tournament.

If you make it, I'm sure you'll see me because I'll be wearing a red T-shirt with RFK in a diamond on the back. I'll be there with a student and my son.

Anyone else in the area?

Mike

Latest Discussions