2 feet and counting

ackks10

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Well this is crazy, we are getting a bad snow storm up here in the east, New Jersey,we have 2 feet and counting,this won't be done until 7 pm tonight,i can't wait until i get to Orlando Fla, next week,but i have to try and dig out for now.
frown.gif

Blade96

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ugg, yeah. we just had the craziest snowstorm yesterday and everything was closed down. including my shotokan class *cry*

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Been snowing for going on 28 or 30 hours here. Gonna have to shovel again shortly...

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Snowless in CNY, read it and weep. Well, for now anyway, it seems we always get our share and then some. Must be lucky this time.
icon10.gif

OP
ackks10

ackks10

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Snowless in CNY, read it and weep. Well, for now anyway, it seems we always get our share and then some. Must be lucky this time.
icon10.gif

Don't know if you guys will get this or not but it's bad.:soapbox:

Brian King

Master of Arts
Supporting Member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Out here in Seattle, the city and region closes down completely at the first inch of snow, I have a hard time imagining what it would be like with feet of snow. It is blue sky and in the high 50’s low 60’s today…so far. Don’t often get to brag or gloat on our weather out here so I hope that you’ll forgive me this time. It will be raining later I am sure but for now very enjoyable. I hope that you all stay warm and safe and are able to find some enjoyment and training in the snow.

Regards
Brian King

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Y'all have more snow than New Hampshire :lol:

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
About this time last year, my city was plastered in about 3/4" of solid ice. Half a million people statewide lost utilities, some for as long as three weeks. I got lucky myself with no interruption, but the cabin fever almost took me out.

Last night we got about an inch of snow, and everyone panicked as if last year's storm never happened. I'm gonna miss the South.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The storm missed us, thankfully. :D. Might get something the middle of next week, but if we're lucky, that'll pass too.

Have a good time in Fl. George. :)

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
We're just on the western fringe of this current blizzard. We got about 4 inches between last night and this morning, with more on the way tonight.

I may have to break out the cross-country skis for my annual tour of the neighborhood! I typically get only one opportunity a year. It's always worth the wait.

Latest Discussions