Yin Yangs

M

markulous

Does anyone know of a website with a varied assortment of yin yangs? I am planning on getting a tatoo and I know almost what I want but I was just wondering if someone already had it drawn out so I don't have to pay a tatoo guy to draw it. :D

What I want is either a yin yang with a tiger and crane around it or a yin yang with a tiger and a crane IN the yin yang.

Thanks. :asian:

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by markulous
Does anyone know of a website with a varied assortment of yin yangs? I am planning on getting a tatoo and I know almost what I want but I was just wondering if someone already had it drawn out so I don't have to pay a tatoo guy to draw it. :D

What I want is either a yin yang with a tiger and crane around it or a yin yang with a tiger and a crane IN the yin yang.

Thanks. :asian:

I have a Yin Yang Tattoo. Its cool. Go to your local Tattoo Parlor, they always have a ton of YinYang Flash... combine a couple to make what you want if they dont have it...

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yep, I've got one too. Fire behind and water in the front. It was on the wall with about 200 other yin/yangs at the tattoo parlor.

Cthulhu

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Go to google.com and type 'yin yang' or 'yin/yang' and click on the 'Images' tab.

Cthulhu

Latest Discussions