World's strongest kid.

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
This video is amazing to watch, and a little creepy too. The kid's first jump is really athletic, but the next segment of the camera panning over rippling muscles is ... ew. Even if the kid is an athletic prodigy, I wonder how much of the performance comes from his own volition and how much is a result of the blatant parental coaching. And is it really healthy for someone to be that developed at that age?

I'd be curious to hear from some parents on this one.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Honestly, while I'm not a parent, I do not agree with over doing it with a kid like this guy has done with his. A child's body still is developing far after they leave the womb... internally. Bulking up so soon I would imagine ruins normal healthy skeletal and muscular growth, as well as other vital parts.
Having a child exercise is good but to the point where the kid would eventually pick up a car (exaggerating) is just ... I think this is bad parenting IMO.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

First Action

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I think the flip at the start is pretty impressive. Im not sure if that amount of muscular development is very good at such a young age though. I remember a similar thing about 5 years or so ago. It was also quite controversial.

Latest Discussions