wing chun school in the Philippines

K

krys

Hello,

I am moving to the Philippines next summer and would like to continue practicing wing chun.. does somebody know of a school or group in Manila?

Many thanks in advance,

Christian.

someguy

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
No clue but I think I'd go with a martial art from the Philippines if there is no wing chun. I might even if there was. You have a rare opportunity so go for it.

OP
K

krys

I already practice filipino silat and Arnis for some years now and my GM in those arts is there, it's just that I don't want to give up Wing Chun as I really like it.

Thanks anyway.

OP
S

SkubySnak

krys said:
I already practice filipino silat and Arnis for some years now and my GM in those arts is there, it's just that I don't want to give up Wing Chun as I really like it.

Thanks anyway.

Just wondering if you ever found a Wing Chun school in the Philippines...

styxx16

White Belt
Reaction score
did u find a wing chun school in the philippiness??if yes can u please tell me where, thanks

Yoshiyahu

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
There has to be a wing chun directory somewhere. I saw some awhile ago. I don't about manila. But do a google search for it. An make sure you take the number there. I just recently found out there was wing chun in vietnam.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In this case, Kung Fu modified in the Philippines to a related but slightly different art!

Torashiro

White Belt
Reaction score
Yes, there is a Wing Chun School located in Angat, Bulacan, Philippines, just north of Manila. The number to the school is 0928-696-8203

Torashiro

White Belt
Reaction score
The number to the Wing Chun school in Angat has changed, it is now: 09152047411

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
The number to the Wing Chun school in Angat has changed, it is now: 09152047411

Well, this info won't likely be of much use to the OP since this thread started about 7 years ago, but I'm sure the rest of us are curious about this. Do you know anything about this school, what kind of WC they practice, and so on? And is WC at all popular in the Philippines?

Latest Discussions