Wing Chun Fight Club?

bully

Purple Belt
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am a member.

There are some OK posters on there but alot of bs too.

Not much traffic either.

I can see what they are trying to do but as in life you get some people who just lie and try to wind people up.

It is worth a visit and read through the posts.

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
It is worth a visit and read through the posts.

I just visited that site, and I think your general assessment is on the money. I also couldn't help but notice that one of the predominant posters there used to post here until he got himself kicked off. I still think this forum has the best attitude of all the sites I've visited.

Thapir

White Belt
Reaction score
I just visited that site, and I think your general assessment is on the money. I also couldn't help but notice that one of the predominant posters there used to post here until he got himself kicked off. I still think this forum has the best attitude of all the sites I've visited.

I've been searching for ages now about all the Wing Chun stuff on the net, and yeah..this forum is by far superior (atleast for the Wing Chun part, I don't look that much at the rest). Here there is respect for the Art & most different line ages.

profesormental

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Greetings.

I agree on the assessment that this is by far the best forum for sharing and learning about martial arts in general in a respectful and harmonious way.

I visit this site almost exclusively for my Wing Chun needs.

Their idea in Wing Chun Fight Club is sound, yet a bit impractical, since getting video of a felony assault is a bit hard to do... hard sparring is easier to video.

Unfortunately, the lack of traffic and quality posters and opportunities to learn and share led me away from the site. Sad really.

What I find appealing is the challenge and bragging rights you can get from completing such a project, like this and the "Black Belt Test" that is a year long endeavor with many challenges that make you an "Ultra black belt".

I find it a superb way to gain continuing education and keep a growth rate up.

Yet separating the talkers from the walkers of the path will decrease the number of participants fast.

Enjoy!

Juan Mercado

Latest Discussions