Wakeboarding is NOT Skateboarding

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Question: What are these guys thinking?
[yt]JfJp-g4Rheo[/yt]
Water gives did they count on that? Guess they should be happy to wipe out at the speeds they are on water rather than the pavement or sidewalk... but sometimes at certain speeds... water is like concrete. Sheesh!
Oh and the music might be annoying so turn off the volume... least I did. :rolleyes:

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Actually, it looks to me more like they think it's like snowboarding - which it definitely is not. Anyone who has water skied will tell you that sometimes falling on that water feels just like you're on concrete.

Someone needs to teach a few of those guys the fine art of "letting go" ... of the rope, that is. :)

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Actually, it looks to me more like they think it's like snowboarding - which it definitely is not. Anyone who has water skied will tell you that sometimes falling on that water feels just like you're on concrete.

Someone needs to teach a few of those guys the fine art of "letting go" ... of the rope, that is. :)
Well it's alot like it but they were treating the wakeboards like skateboards ... doing the board flipping around and expecting their feet to hit them and rest solidly on the water surface at those speeds... uhh ... no.

Latest Discussions