virtua fighter 5

drummingman

Blue Belt
Reaction score
for all of you gamers here check out virtua fighter 5 that is coming out for the ps3 and the xbox 360.this series has always been a killer fighting game franchise that always has a ton of different fighting styles in it.
here is a link that covers a lot of stuff about the game http://www.1up.com/do/minisite?cId=3155833
over to the right on the page are more links that go in depth into things about the game and the series.post what you think.
and for you non-gamers i think you should check this game out because of just how cool it is for people into martial arts.

OP
drummingman

drummingman

Blue Belt
Reaction score
well i see that there have been a few looks here.
another game to check out is the dead or alive series.the sega deamcast had a great version (i can't remember which number it was) of the game.as of now the series has been on the xbox and now the xbox 360.dead or alive 4 is out now on the xbox 360 and it looks great.
another great series of fighting games is tekken which has been on the playstation 1 and 2 and soon to come out for the playstation 3.
virtua fighter is the most technique based game in these different series of fighting games that cover real styles of fighting.but dead or alive and tekken also have quite a bit of technique as well.
and don't forget about street fighter 3 and the mortal kombat series as well.great fighting games.and in the mortal kombat games that have come out for the ps2 and the xbox you can switch on the fly between different fighting styles and a weapons form.
if you like fighting games you can't go wrong here with these games.

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'll definitely be getting VF 5 for my 360. They are about the most realistic of the fighting games. I'll also be getting the new Soulcaliber when if comes out. Same engine as the VF games. Great stuff.

Latest Discussions