Videotaping Voyeur 'Picked the wrong house', got MA beat-down

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
http://weblogs.sun-sentinel.com/new...g/2010/05/man_tackled_by_firefighter_aft.html

Man tackled by firefighter after taking video camera into his patio
Posted by Barbara Hijek on May 16, 2010 08:00 AM

"I picked the wrong house," he reportedly said, "because a UFC [mixed martial arts] fighter lived there and beat me up."
Picked the wrong house?
Parkerson was arrested on one count of burglary, one count of video voyeurism, one count of marijuana possession and one count of tampering with evidence for allegedly trying to destroy the camera while he was being chased.

mug_Parkerson.jpg

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
What and I.D.10.T. He did not even regret doing what he was doing, only that he picked the wrong house.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
He don't look bad considering. I would say he's lucky it wasn't an Isshin-Ryu guy's house.
icon12.gif

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Well, I'll grant him one thing. If I'd been caught videotaping some lady in her bedroom, I'd try to destroy the camera too. There's one whiff of common sense there. He just applied it in the wrong order.

David43515

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
What and I.D.10.T. He did not even regret doing what he was doing, only that he picked the wrong house.

There`s never a "right" house, but it could have been worse. He`s lucky to get away with just a beating. If he`d done that where I grew up he might have wound up on the bottom of some farmer`s pond or plowed under thier field.

Latest Discussions