Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Jian dude... or in the language of the righteous... Gim.

Jain is a character in the Wheel of Time series. :D

Oh give me a break...it’s been a rough week so far (sleep study Monday, GRE on Tuesday)... and it is only Wednesday. :D

Yes you are correct in at least one point it is a Jian not a jain but I have to disagree that Gim is the language of the righteous over the language that gave us Jian :D

clfsean

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Oh give me a break...it’s been a rough week so far (sleep study Monday, GRE on Tuesday)... and it is only Wednesday. :D

oh blah blah blah... Haven't you ever paid attention Charlie Brown???? Book under the pillow at night... duh... everybody knows that!!! :D:D:D

Yes you are correct in at least one point it is a Jian not a jain but I have to disagree that Gim is the language of the righteous over the language that gave us Jian :D

Fan Ching Fuk Ming!!!! :D

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
oh blah blah blah... Haven't you ever paid attention Charlie Brown???? Book under the pillow at night... duh... everybody knows that!!! :D:D:D

DAMN!!!! I forgot that :D

Fan Ching Fuk Ming!!!! :D

Oh Yeah!!! Well try saying that in Mandarin (the TRUE language of the righteous) and I MIGHT have a clue as to what you said....or at least I could get it translated because wo shou da bu hao :D

Devlin76

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I'll ignore the following discussion (except for the Wheel of Time reference which was funny), and just say thank you for the original video links. I was especially impressed by the two Yan Taiji Dao performances.

Latest Discussions