Victor Koo

Nicholas82555

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Does anyone known Sifu Victor Koo, San Jose CA, supposedly teaching privately. He was trained by Sifu Wong Shun Leung?

KamonGuy2

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Just an air of caution - anyone who claims they were taught by WSL is worth checking on the net before going to see them. There are a lot of frauds out there at the moment, and/or people using the name to sell their chun

OP
N

Nicholas82555

Orange Belt
Reaction score
http://www.wcarchive.com/html/sifus/wing-chun-sifus-by-lineage.htm

I'm friends with the Victor Koo student listed on that page. He would of outed him for sure if he wasn't legit.

I got a reply from Sifu Victor Koo's stateside student (Sifu Michail Quijano). Sifu Koo is presently not teaching privately but Sifu Quijano who teaches out of the Bay Area gave me additional leads on schools to chose from near my area. (ie Ben Der or Kenneth Chung) San Jose or Stanford University.

I live in Monterey California which is either 60 or 75 miles south of these 2 schools. Now Santa Cruz is only 35 mins away but just from YouTube observation the LT school resemblance seems so different from other WC systems, if that has anything to do about anything..................hmmmmmm

Kanoy919

Green Belt
Reaction score

James Kovacich

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got a reply from Sifu Victor Koo's stateside student (Sifu Michail Quijano). Sifu Koo is presently not teaching privately but Sifu Quijano who teaches out of the Bay Area gave me additional leads on schools to chose from near my area. (ie Ben Der or Kenneth Chung) San Jose or Stanford University.

I live in Monterey California which is either 60 or 75 miles south of these 2 schools. Now Santa Cruz is only 35 mins away but just from YouTube observation the LT school resemblance seems so different from other WC systems, if that has anything to do about anything..................hmmmmmm

Long drive no doubt. If you do decide to drive abit. I'd try and see if Sifu Mike Quijano is taking any Ving Tsun students. He has a vast knowledge in a wide range of other arts as well. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't recomend a LT school.