US TaeKwonDo Academy - Baltimore?

d1jinx

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Yes. I know them well. GM Chang is a great person. CJ is awesome and Jenifer is awesome. You will learn alot there. Good people, great school. A few different school around the area. KKW certified, GM Chang used to be the MD State President when the state association was up and running (still is sortof but USAT has ruined that). CJ should have made the US team had he not blew out his knee a few years ago. both were on the colliagaiate teams.

They are good, trustworthy people. What else you wanna know?

d1jinx

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I know CJ, Jennifer, and Joe teach a majority of the classes. GM Chang is still involved and I believe still teaches most classes on eastern ave (not sure how many or which ones). I know he is still running things at the baltimore school. The other schools are taught and run by Cj, Joe, and Jennifer.

What are you looking for or want to know?

I would highly recommend them no matter what rank you are (white or Black).

OP
G

goldwarrior

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
What are you looking for or want to know?

I guess I'm looking for good instructors that are legitimate, knowledgeable, and will give traditional instruction. I've been to quite a number of schools in the area and have been unimpressed. Sounds like Grandmaster Chang and his kids would be good people to learn from.

d1jinx

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I guess I'm looking for good instructors that are legitimate, knowledgeable, and will give traditional instruction. I've been to quite a number of schools in the area and have been unimpressed. Sounds like Grandmaster Chang and his kids would be good people to learn from.

I think you wont go wrong going there...

Latest Discussions