Update!!!

Mekosho

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I posted this same message in the "japanese arts" section of this forum, but wanted to update you all as well...
I just wanted to let all you folks that offered so much encouragment to my neice Samantha who mad the U.S. team for the Pan-Am games, that she recieved a bit of bad news the other day...Seems that the U.S. will not be sending a team to Brazil this year due to the threat of terrorism on our citizens. Although there will still be games held there at the normal date and time, our country will not be represented...
The good news is that they are still going somewhere...prob. around September from what she has heard, possibly Germany, and there will be competitions there, though I know few facts...
Robb

K

Kempogeek

Im sorry to hear that! But I don't blame them for playing it safe. There will always be Pan Am games and other major tournaments to attend. Here I was getting ready to hear the great news about your niece. Well I've waited this long, I can wait for September. Fingers crossed! As always continued success to her and keep us posted! All the best, Steve

Latest Discussions