Tom Callos?

Gorilla

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Have a marketing plan an execute!

Have a customer retention and service strategy!!!

Be proactive and execute everyday!!!! Not rocket science!!! Good basic things to do!

The successful schools all do this!!!!!

Gorilla

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Provide a culture in you Dojang that gets everyone engaged!!!

Instruuctors
Parents
Students

Most importantly instructors!!!!!

StudentCarl

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Done right, everything an instructor does contributes to retention. I think the challenge is in having a very clear vision of your brand/message and communicating it well. Long term retention results from consistent high quality product (instruction) that results in high perceived value...not watering down to meet the wishes of those who are a mismatch with your brand. While I think Taekwondo can be good for anyone, I know that not everyone is ready for Taekwondo. The key to preventing mismatch is to be clear about what you do and do not...that communication is essential. This is an art, not an assembly line.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Gorilla

Master of Arts
Reaction score
It is all about creating byin at every level in your business.... The book " The Advantage" by Lencioni is something that recommend!

OP
ATC

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
Thanks. Been doing a bunch of reading and searching on how to open and run a successful school. If I am to open my own I want to do it right. Thanks I will keep reading and researching.

TKDTony2179

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I am looking to buy the TKD school my instructor open for me. I have been doing some research on running a buisness and I try to listen to him. Maybe you guys on here can give me pointers.

1. How to market cheap.
2. What marketing tool have you used and seen a good return investment in?
3. Even though I am buying a TKD school, should I market like my instructor (mostly kids) or should I do what I want? I feel like I want a TKD school but I like kickboxing as well. I just thought of doing a kickboxing cardio class just for extra funds so I can buy the school and at the same time teach TKD to anyone.

Latest Discussions