tired of waiting?

B

Baytor

15 things a man can do at Wal-Mart while waiting for his wife:

1. Get 24 boxes of condoms &randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.

2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5 minute intervals.

3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the restrooms.

4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone: 'Code 3 in Housewares' . . and see what happens.

5. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay-away.

6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.

7. Set-up a tent in the Camping Department -- and tell other shoppers you're sleeping over; invite them in if they bring pillows from the Bedding Department.

8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask: "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"

9. Look right into the security camera, use it as a mirror and pick your nose.

10. While handling guns in the Hunting Department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.

11. Dart around the store suspiciously, while loudly humming the theme from "Mission Impossible."

12. In the Auto Department, practice your "Madonna look" using different sided funnels.

13. Hide in a clothing rack . . and when people browse through, say: "PICK ME!!! PICK ME!!!"

14. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream, "NO!...It's those voices again!!!"

And last but not least:

15. Go into a fitting room, shut the door and wait a while . . . then yell loudly:

"There's no toilet paper in here.

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
My son has probably done some of these...sigh....the alarm clocks, the wet floor sign, the security mirror and I never could find him in those racks!

Actually there are too many Walmarts around here. We have a Walmart Supercenter and they are going to build another only 20 minutes from here!Go figure except it will be death to that town's business and hurt the Walmart here. Hey that may be good! Except my son may want a job there during summers...better stop picking his nose... TW

Rynocerous

Blue Belt
Reaction score
What I like to do is peel of the alarm tags and go around sticking them to random peoples jackets. Always good for a laugh...

Cheers,

Ryan

D_Brady

Purple Belt
Reaction score
How about going to sporting goods grab a fishing pole and cast into other depts to see what you can find on sale.

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
Baytor said:
15 things a man can do at Wal-Mart while waiting for his wife:

2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5 minute intervals.

...I don't know if I should be ashamed if I've done this or extremely proud.. :wink1:

Latest Discussions