The Return Of The Dragon! New Member Here.

L

Littledragon

Hey I am Littledragon and I just joined this website. I am very excited to be apart of this online martial arts community. I am 16 and have been doing martial arts for over 10 years. I have studied Tae Kwon Do, Gracie Jiu-Jitsu, Karate, Aikido, Hapkido, Jeet Kune Do. I am currently a 3rd degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do. I am the state champion numerous times in TKD as well as a 2x Pan Am Open champ, Black Belt International champ etc... Some of my heros in the martial arts world is my masters, Bruce Lee, Steven Seagal, Rickson & Royce Gracie, Mas. Oyama, Morehei Ueshiba, Benny Urquidez etc...

Again I am very excited to join this cool martial arts online community.
japansmile.gif

Tarek Hussein

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Littledragon said:
Hey I am Littledragon and I just joined this website. I am very excited to be apart of this online martial arts community. I am 16 and have been doing martial arts for over 10 years. I have studied Tae Kwon Do, Gracie Jiu-Jitsu, Karate, Aikido, Hapkido, Jeet Kune Do. I am currently a 3rd degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do. I am the state champion numerous times in TKD as well as a 2x Pan Am Open champ, Black Belt International champ etc... Some of my heros in the martial arts world is my masters, Bruce Lee, Steven Seagal, Rickson & Royce Gracie, Mas. Oyama, Morehei Ueshiba, Benny Urquidez etc...

Again I am very excited to join this cool martial arts online community.
japansmile.gif

Tarek Hussein
Hi!...WOW Tarek what a lot of experience you have! Very impressive for one so young.:ultracool Have fun here!

MJ :asian:

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome!!! We're glad to have you here.

- Ceicei

OP
L

Littledragon

Thank you all to the warm welcomes. I love this site and I am glad to be here. My views on people on this site are, we are all helping one another to get better in the martial arts.

Thanks again.

Tarek Hussein

Aikikitty

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Welcome Tarek! :asian: It's always nice to have new members--especially ones who either used to or now practice Aikido. ;)

I like the bowing figure in your signature. I've seen it before so I wonder if you got it from Aikido FAQ?

Robyn
nature-smiley-009.gif
animal-smiley-028.gif

OP
L

Littledragon

The Opal Dragon said:
Welcome Tarek! :asian: It's always nice to have new members--especially ones who either used to or now practice Aikido. ;)

I like the bowing figure in your signature. I've seen it before so I wonder if you got it from Aikido FAQ?

Robyn
nature-smiley-009.gif
animal-smiley-028.gif
Thank you for the warm welcome as to you too MACaver. Actually I got the bowing figure from StevenSeagal.net but it could have been originated from Aikido FAQ.

Tarek ;)

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Tarek,

That is a big list for someone your age! I'm glad you stayed at one and got really good -3rd dan TKD... Congrats. I'm not quite 2nd in TKD but hopefully soon. Enjoy the forum, I've learned alot already!
TW

OP
L

Littledragon

TigerWoman said:
Welcome Tarek,

That is a big list for someone your age! I'm glad you stayed at one and got really good -3rd dan TKD... Congrats. I'm not quite 2nd in TKD but hopefully soon. Enjoy the forum, I've learned alot already!
TW
Thank you. To be able to interact with other experienced martial artists is a dream come true. I love the people here and there are many great martial artists and every crumb of knowledge I am provided with I will take.

Thanks to everyone!

Tarek ;)