The Most Overplayed Songs On Radio Of All Time

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In our office we made a don't play list for the local radio station. Mostly in part due to our location inside the building we get one station. Everyday I kept faxing it in saying please don't play these any longer. It got to be huge then I received a fax back one day saying I'm out of luck quit faxing my list.
:idunno: :jedi1: Dirtbags anyhow.

T

TonyM.

ALL of the aforementioned qualify! LOL!
Had a drummer in my band that would go balistic any time he heard stairway to heaven. We used it as a control measure.

kenpo tiger

Senior Master
Reaction score
TonyM. said:
ALL of the aforementioned qualify! LOL!
Had a drummer in my band that would go balistic any time he heard stairway to heaven. We used it as a control measure.
And who says drummers aren't musicians?!

I actually like Zeppelin, just not as often as they're played. Yesterday Misty Mountain Hop was being broadcast concurrently on three stations - one local, two from Connecticut. Yee gads.

T

TonyM.

Yep. Some of them even read music.
Misty mountain hop on three channels is harsh. So is Neil Sedaka on two channels.
And todays' bad joke is... How many members are in your band? Five. Three musicians, a drummer and a singer.

kenpo tiger

Senior Master
Reaction score
TonyM. said:
Yep. Some of them even read music.
Misty mountain hop on three channels is harsh. So is Neil Sedaka on two channels.
And todays' bad joke is... How many members are in your band? Five. Three musicians, a drummer and a singer.
Ah. My musician son will love this one. Yes, he's a musician - bass player.

DeLamar.J

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
That damn song by Ricky Martin livin the vida loca, such a good song that I hate now because it was rammed down my ears for a year.

Silat Student

Blue Belt
Reaction score
It's the music video that got me hooked on that song. Another one would haveta be "Do you believe in love after love?", now I have no idea what the proper name for the song is (I've heard quite a few improper ones though) but it just seemed to be those same lyrics over and over and over again. I didn't like the song in the first place, but after the kind of rotation it got my hatred started bordering on the psychotic.

Latest Discussions