The most attractive martial artist...

B

Black Bear

Michele Krasnoo fans notwithstanding, I think the most attractive martial arts quasi-celebrity has to be Elisa Au, the Hawaiian karateka. She is an engineer, but she still looks sweet.

I can't for the life of me get a decent pic of her online. You know who I'm talking about, she's the spokesmodel for Adidas Elite gi.

7starmantis

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
hmm, anyone have a pic of her? Not sure I know who we are talking about.

Don't forget Kelly Ho.

7sm

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
ME. They dont get much Hotter.

john17.jpg

Sorry, Megalomania is setting in, I am finishing up a 16 hour overnight at the office...

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sorry, Megalomania is setting in, I am finishing up a 16 hour overnight at the office
Should we expect a bid for world domination soon?

Michelle Yeoh was always an attractive woman to me. Kelly Hu most definetly.

OP
S

Spud

Originally posted by Black Bear
Elisa Au, the Hawaiian karateka. She is an engineer, but she still looks sweet.

As an engineer, let me just say.

OUCH!

OP
B

Black Bear

Akula, thanks! That's by far the best pic I've seen of her online. Not outstanding, but the best so far. There are a couple more that I found on Google before I brought this up, but they sucked mud.

Guys, we're talking about martial artists here, no Zhang Ziyi's and stuff.

Spud, I have a lot of engineer friends. It's funny though, female engineers are used to getting more than their share of attention because of the favourable gender ratio in their university program.

I went out with an engineer for a couple years; she worked for the Department of National Defense, and cheated on me with a fighter jet mechanic.
1) female in the military
2) female engineer
3) different city

That's three strikes, I shouldn't have been surprised.

OP
S

Spud

Yah, my Ex is also an engineer. I've sworn off them. My girlfriend is a on the other end of the spectrum physcotherapist - much better fit. Plus she tells me how to deal with the voices in my head...

:p

But to all the women out there I highly recommend dating engineers.... We appreciate the attention as we were deprived in college.

OP
B

Black Bear

Hey, I'm a psychologist!

I won't date another shrink though--our kids would be too screwed up.

Yeah, I think some male engineers are fairly eligible. They're intelligent, level-headed and can probably fix things. And some of them keep in shape, unlike, say, programmers?

TTT for more pics of martial hotties!

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Ahh, for me it's a toss up between Ceicei and Kenpo Tess!
:ladysman: awwe, you ladies are welcome. :D

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Technopunk
ME. They dont get much Hotter.

john17.jpg

Sorry, Megalomania is setting in, I am finishing up a 16 hour overnight at the office...

Holy cow, it's the son of Brian Bosworth!:eek:

OP
R

RCastillo

Don't care for "cheescake" in the MA. If they can fight, then they hold their own. Who gives a flip how good they look in a bra holding a pair of weapons.:shrug:

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Originally posted by RCastillo
Don't care for "cheescake" in the MA. If they can fight, then they hold their own. Who gives a flip how good they look in a bra holding a pair of weapons.:shrug:

Dude!!!!

You are not THAT old?

Latest Discussions