The Incredible Hulk

Grenadier

Sr. Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Just saw The Incredible Hulk at the dollar theater yesterday.

Great flick, much closer to the comics, and even has a lot of tributes to the Bill Bixby television series. It certainly puts the 2003 film to shame. They did a great job with the Hulk's facial expressions, especially when he gets angry.

I got a chuckle out of seeing Lou Ferrigno again, making a cameo appearance, as well as his voicing of some of the famous Hulk lines.

Even though he's in his late 50's, he's still one big, bulky dude.

Wild Bill

Green Belt
Reaction score
I think it was interesting that BJJ has become so mainstream that even Bruce Banner is taking lessons.

TallAdam85

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
i don't think there going to make the 2nd one hulk is was not at the show last week when i went but Iron man was still there so u know well get Iron Man 2 but the bad guy in the movie who will it be.

and still what about the advangers movie?

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
i don't think there going to make the 2nd one hulk is was not at the show last week when i went but Iron man was still there so u know well get Iron Man 2 but the bad guy in the movie who will it be.

Well, Col. James 'Rhodey' Rhodes is supposed to have a much larger part, so there's a hint!

The Avengers movie is a go, I think.

OP
Grenadier

Grenadier

Sr. Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

The eccentric scientist, Samuel Sterns, aka "Mr. Blue" in that movie, is slated to be the next bad guy.

In the comic books, he's known as "The Leader," due to his gamma radiation-induced mutations affecting him in a different way. His brain has grown to a larger size, and works at a much higher level than any human's brain, and he's able to develop high tech weapons, while also coming up with some brilliant strategies.

Latest Discussions