Taiji Legacy 2004

K

Keaka o Kanaka

Hey :yinyang:

I was just wondering who all is going to be going to the Taiji Legacy 2004. I know 7*Mantis is and I'm looking forward to meeting him and his kwoon. I was hoping I could get a head start on meeting people by knowing who to look for before I go. I'm doing an open form broadsword form and a double gim form with my friend. I know a lot of the people on this forum doubt my sifu and our school and I hope that doesn't mean you guys won't wish meet us. I'm very interested in learning about other styles and learning about other schools and the way they teach. My name is Kala (pronounced "Kah Lah") Holiday. If you're going and would like to talk about your art or watch me do my form, post a message. I am just a beginner. I've been practicing less than a year, so please be light with the criticism but don't completely sugar coat it. Thanks Again.

7starmantis

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Your correct, I will be there. I'm actually not competing this year as I've had some family, business, and school things get in the way of my training and I just dont feel like I should be where I'm at to compete. Plus I think I'm loosing my desire to compete at all. I will be interested in meeting you and seeing your forms, good luck to you! I'll mostly be hanging in the San Shou ring with my training partner, he is favored to win. I'm hoping to be around for most of the two day competition however.

Flatlander:
Its a big international CMA trounement held eveyr year in Arlington (Dallas) Texas. I believe they are expecting over 900 competitors this year from America, Germany, Italy, China, and many more countries. Its deffinitely worth seeing if your close. The Masters Demo is allways pretty good too. Last year some of the "shoalin monks" were there and "performed".

7sm

OP
W

WLMantisKid

Im going in 2005 and I would love to meet up with people there.

OP
K

Keaka o Kanaka

Cool, I very much so hope to see you there. I hope to watch the sanshou fights. We're staying for a week so we can compete, attend seminars, and go to six flags. Are there any others attending the competition? Do you guys have names that I could call you by? Please Reply.

Randy Strausbaugh

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
flatlander said:
Do they videotape any of it?
Wayfarer Publications carries videos of the past Taiji Legacies. They'll probably carry this one when it comes out.

Latest Discussions