Tai Chi Knee Pain

riversidetaichi

White Belt
Reaction score
If you are having knee pain from practicing
Tai Chi or other forms of internal kung fu
Check out this video link. It may help you out.

Last edited by a moderator:

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I agree that it's usually form (alignment)--but esp. with the number of older people who do Tai Chi, the advice to speak with a physician just to be sure should probably be emphasized. It could actually be a joint issue--even if it's something like arthritis that may not mean you should stop practicing (and may actually improve somewhat with practice).

OP
R

riversidetaichi

White Belt
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. He didn't mention the book he was learning from. Most books are generally good, but it is difficult for beginners who haven't developed their internal principles.

kennedyronna

White Belt
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. He didn't mention the book he was learning from. Most books are generally good, but it is difficult for beginners who haven't developed their internal principles.

Even I was struggling from knee pain. Then a friend of mine suggested me the book about patellar tendonitis it consists of various information on Stretching exercises. These are great for muscles and tendons that are around the knee joint. and highly recommended for chronic pain. I guess this will definitely gonna help you in reducing the knee pain !!!

Latest Discussions