Superhero Movies.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
An article in this past week's Wall Street Journal discusses many upcoming superhero movies that are in the works (release date, cost): Daredevil (14 Feb., $78m), X-Men 2 (2 May, $100m), Hulk (20 June, $125m), Spider-Man 2 (7 May 2004, $150m+), Punisher (2004, $25m), Iron Fist (2004, $25m), Blade III (2005, $55m), and Iron Man (2005, $80m+). They also suggest the following possibilities as being in development or things that may come to pass: Ghost Rider (possibly Sony), "Namor Submariner" (Universal), Fantastic Four (Fox), Silver Surfer (Fox), a second Daredevil and a spin-off, Elektra (Fox), and even "Mort the Dead Teenager" (no studio yet).

M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by arnisador
An article in this past week's Wall Street Journal discusses many upcoming superhero movies that are in the works (release date, cost): Daredevil (14 Feb., $78m), X-Men 2 (2 May, $100m), Hulk (20 June, $125m), Spider-Man 2 (7 May 2004, $150m+), Punisher (2004, $25m), Iron Fist (2004, $25m), Blade III (2005, $55m), and Iron Man (2005, $80m+). They also suggest the following possibilities as being in development or things that may come to pass: Ghost Rider (possibly Sony), "Namor Submariner" (Universal), Fantastic Four (Fox), Silver Surfer (Fox), a second Daredevil and a spin-off, Elektra (Fox), and even "Mort the Dead Teenager" (no studio yet).

Looking forward to X Men 2, Spiderman 2, Punisher, Iron Fist, Blade 3 and Iron Man and Fantastic Four. Iron Fist might be quite good cuz he was one of the Marvel Worlds "Premier Martial Artists" :asian:

M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by arnisador
I always liked Iron Fist--I'm looking forward to that.

Wonder who they will cast though.....:asian:

M

Master of Blades

Way cool.......I like Ray Park a lot and the story doesnt sound bad :D

ace

Master of Arts
Reaction score
When Will we Get Thunder Cats The Movie
:D :D :D

Cthulhu

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
As long as this new Punisher movie is better than that piece of crap they did with Dolph Lundgren. :barf:

Is 'Mort the Dead Teenager' based off Piers Anthony's books?

Also, there has already been a 'Fantastic Four' movie, but apparently it was never released. Anywhere. It was that bad. I've only seen pictures, no actual footage, but what I did see looked awful.

Cthulhu

K

Kirk

I'm with Cthulhu, the one with Dolph was a major stinker! :mad:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fantastic Four (2004)

Writing credits
Chris Columbus (story)
Michael France (story)

Tagline: Earth. Wind. Fire. Water. And Doom.

Note: Since this project is categorized as being in production, the
data is subject to change or could be removed completely.

tarabos

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cthulhu
Also, there has already been a 'Fantastic Four' movie, but apparently it was never released. Anywhere. It was that bad. I've only seen pictures, no actual footage, but what I did see looked awful.

Cthulhu

there have been several Fantastic Four movies....each one more horrible than the next.

the man who owns the movie rights to the book just doesn't want to sell them, and to keep the movie rights to something you have to actually make a movie out of it if you're not going to sell them. so he releases a huge POS every time the quota is up and there you go...

M

Master of Blades

You got a link to any of this FF pictures.....I would be interested in seeing :asian:

Latest Discussions