South Beach Bash!

L

LadyDragon

Hey great news for any and all interested, our second annual South Beach Bash a Kenpo Camp in beautiful South Beach, Florida. Its going to be held the first weekend in October. For those who are interested please visit our web site at www.southbeachbash.com for more information. I hope to meet you all there.

:ultracool

OP
L

LadyDragon

Cold here in October is not an issue in the least. Our average temperatures in October are in the low 80's.

As for the hurricanes, they'll all but be a distant memory by the time this great even comes around. We bounce back quick.

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
That sounds like fun. When is the hurricane season over? Alas, though I am TKD and know zilch moves from Kenpo. I never hear about TKD camps except the ones for training for the Olympics not for the over 40's set. Y'all have a great time seeing each other and learning new stuff!!! TW

OP
L

LadyDragon

Hurricane seaon ends in late October/early November. But its rare to have a hurricane in October, the ocean water is already starting to cool off and hurricanes feed off of warm or tropical water.

But our camp isn't just for kenpo practitioners, any one can attend. We have a geat time with great instructors and a great group of people come to participate. Its definitely an event you don't want to miss.

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
TigerWoman said:
That sounds like fun. When is the hurricane season over? Alas, though I am TKD and know zilch moves from Kenpo. I never hear about TKD camps except the ones for training for the Olympics not for the over 40's set. Y'all have a great time seeing each other and learning new stuff!!! TW
Yeah, any good cult is like that......:rofl:
Kenpo, with all it's differences really does promote a closeness I do not see assosciated with many arts. Despite the explosion after Mr. Parker's death, most of the Seniors remain close friends and promote friemdships within their organizations and across them as well.

kenpo tiger

Senior Master
Reaction score
LadyDragon said:
Hey great news for any and all interested, our second annual South Beach Bash a Kenpo Camp in beautiful South Beach, Florida. Its going to be held the first weekend in October. For those who are interested please visit our web site at www.southbeachbash.com for more information. I hope to meet you all there.

:ultracool
Is the camp held at your school or elsewhere? Sounds like a good time - covers a lot of territory with all those arts.

OP
I

iTsDaNNy

kenpo tiger said:
Is the camp held at your school or elsewhere? Sounds like a good time - covers a lot of territory with all those arts.

No the Camp is held at the Shelborne Hotel in Miami Beach.. Friday-Sunday..
All the info is on the webpage.. :ultracool

www.southbeachbash.com

Hope to see you all there

Danny Valdes
U.S. Kenpo Kai

OP
L

LadyDragon

Danny is right, it is being held at the Shelbourne on South Beach. Believe me when I tell you that this camp is going to be awesome. Fun in the sun with your Kenpo friends and family. How can you go wrong.

OP
I

iTsDaNNy

Come on people only a couple weeks left.. This is going to be a great event and a great chance to visit Miami. Sunny or not its still Miami.. lol...

OP
I

iTsDaNNy

Just a reminder to all that this weekend is South Beach Bash. so please reserve your spots as space is limited....

Thank you

OP
L

LadyDragon

He's right, space is limited and this is going to be an awesome event in an awesome city. Get ready for camp because friday night line starts at 7:30pm.

OP
L

LadyDragon

Come one come all, today is the first day of South Beach Bash. Friday night line starts at 7:30pm. I hope every one is ready for a butt kickin' weekend of training with old friends and hopefully some new friends. I'll see you all there.

Latest Discussions