Silat in Boston???

S

serrada36

Hi All,

I am looking for a Silat instructor in the Boston area... Any leads or info would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Brian

OUMoose

Trying to find my place
Reaction score
Welcome to the boards!

Is there a specific style you're looking for?

AdrenalineJunky

Black Belt
Reaction score
OUMoose said:
Welcome to the boards!

Is there a specific style you're looking for?
bostonmuaythai.com that's what I came up with. Says they teach Silat, but I have almost no experience w/Silat, so I can't say how authentic, or even what style it is. Hope that helps.

AJ

Guro Harold

Senior Master
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
AdrenalineJunky said:
bostonmuaythai.com that's what I came up with. Says they teach Silat, but I have almost no experience w/Silat, so I can't say how authentic, or even what style it is. Hope that helps.

AJ
Thanks for doing the research!!!

Wes Tasker

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Brian-

I hope this finds you well. My name is Wesley Tasker and I teach both Pekiti Tirsia Kali and Kuntao Silat de Thouars in the Boston area - Allston to be more exact. Feel free to e-mail me or pm me about class times etc. Take care.

-wes tasker

Guro Harold

Senior Master
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Wes Tasker said:
Brian-

I hope this finds you well. My name is Wesley Tasker and I teach both Pekiti Tirsia Kali and Kuntao Silat de Thouars in the Boston area - Allston to be more exact. Feel free to e-mail me or pm me about class times etc. Take care.

-wes tasker
Cool!!!

Hi Wes,

Welcome to MartialTalk!!!

You can list your school info on MT if you like as well,

Palusut

OP
S

serrada36

Mr. Tasker,

Thank you for responding. I have tried to e-mail you a number of times but have gotten them bounced back. I would very much like to speak with you. Is there another way to contact you? You can contact me at my e-mail address.

Thanks again!

Brian

lhommedieu

Black Belt
Reaction score
Serrada36,

I taught a seminar with Wes at Mike and May Williams' school in Boston this past June. Wonderful people; great school. I believe that Wes also teaches there so the web site listed above is probably a good way to get in contact with him in addition to his email.

Cf. my pm to you of a couple of days ago.

Best,

Steve Lamade

Latest Discussions