Sharing a little of my training

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score

First half is slow so others can see what I'm doing. I increase speed bit by bit. Goal is to strike the ball twice. Once for the trap and another for the back fist.

Last edited:

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score

First half is slow so others can see what I'm doing. I increase speed bit by bit. Goal is to strike the ball twice. Once for the trap and another for the back fist.

Awesome, quite liked that drill, has a nice flow to it as well. Thanks for sharing, it's always nice seeing what other people are doing, gives me and all of us fresh ideas :)

OP
JowGaWolf

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Awesome, quite liked that drill, has a nice flow to it as well. Thanks for sharing, it's always nice seeing what other people are doing, gives me and all of us fresh ideas :)
No problem. I was going to just drill a hole in the tennis ball that I'm striking but decided a sock would be better. That way I can adjust the type of material that I want to strike., I can change it from stand to gravel, to a lacrosse ball. It makes it easier to customize the training. Maybe I'll make a training video explaining how I use it, depending on the interest.

Latest Discussions