Seeking school

Brand

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi All

Apologies if this isnt the right place for this post.
I am looking for a JKD, Kali or Silat class or training partners in South London.
Sutton, Mordern, Worcester Park area

Many thanks
B

axelb

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I can help if you have any plans to learn online. I tech JKD only though.
who is your JKD instructor who granted certificate to teach online?
how many other students do you teach online?

Martial D

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hi All

Apologies if this isnt the right place for this post.
I am looking for a JKD, Kali or Silat class or training partners in South London.
Sutton, Mordern, Worcester Park area

Many thanks
B

Yes this is the right place.

Why those 3 styles only, if I might ask?

evan.fedora

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I would say if you have plans to learn a martial art online, it's time to rethink your plans.
Agreed! but it's better to learn something even if its online in case of Emergency. The most important thing is to practice under supervision but when you are in a real need sometimes you have to change ur plans too!

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Agreed! but it's better to learn something even if its online in case of Emergency. The most important thing is to practice under supervision but when you are in a real need sometimes you have to change ur plans too!
Actually no it's better to learn nothing. You learn online you don't have a teacher there watching you there's only so much a webcam can pick up. The student will pick up bad habits and won't be practicing with a partner which is the most important part of training so he won't have that resistance then he'll fake he's actually had real training then he goes to defend himself and get beat up because his trainings not been real.
So really he'd be better off not doing it at all and just going to the gym and working out and get fit and strong much better than some online school that'll take his money and give him nothing in return

evan.fedora

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Actually no it's better to learn nothing. You learn online you don't have a teacher there watching you there's only so much a webcam can pick up. The student will pick up bad habits and won't be practicing with a partner which is the most important part of training so he won't have that resistance then he'll fake he's actually had real training then he goes to defend himself and get beat up because his trainings not been real.
So really he'd be better off not doing it at all and just going to the gym and working out and get fit and strong much better than some online school that'll take his money and give him nothing in return
We all know it and just to let u know i haven't asked for money,so the whole thesis of "take his money" is a propaganda.

Martial D

Senior Master
Reaction score
What emergency can be solved with bad habits and aped movements?

axelb

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I have answered this question this atleast billion times somewhere else, He knows me already so its a love/hate relationship between us. love from my side though.
you haven't answered the question about who your JKD teacher is.

all I have seen from you is vague and avoiding answers which indicate you are teaching JKD without qualification.

so if you are taking people's money, training them online without valid qualification, what does that make you?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

evan.fedora

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
you haven't answered the question about who your JKD teacher is.

all I have seen from you is vague and avoiding answers which indicate you are teaching JKD without qualification.

so if you are taking people's money, training them online without valid qualification, what does that make you?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Surely some people can't read simple English which is written on certificates and If I don't have skills/certificates don't you think it's better to win a match against me to show the world how big liar I am?
Do your duty and save the people whom you think are being cheated from me, It's just that some people are too busy pointing fingers at others without looking at themselves. I can't reply the same questions a thousand times, You have the references already "READ THE ENGLISH SENTENCES" .

evan.fedora

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
What emergency can be solved with bad habits and aped movements?
Just Because you can't do something, You simply say that it can't be done. Actions speak louder than words. I would have respected a person who had the courage to stand up for a real skill test than these constant bullying.

Latest Discussions