Revenge Of The Sith Trailer Online!

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
what a gyp... downloaded the teaser and waited... and waited and moved the mouse around ... NOTHING... what a gyp.

Zepp

Master of Arts
Reaction score
The woods of Marin County, California, USA
MACaver said:
what a gyp... downloaded the teaser and waited... and waited and moved the mouse around ... NOTHING... what a gyp.
Flatlander said:
Perhaps the force is not strong with this one......

And by force, I believe the master of the stool council means you should install the newest version of quicktime to your webbrowser. :)

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
What no Jar Jar in the trailer??? I mean the character MADE Episode 1 the stunning piece of cinematography that it was. Here is hoping he dies in the first 10 minutes, or even better if one of the wookies accidentally kills him with one of those crossbow things that Chewie carried, a lightsaber death for him would be too easy....

I'm NOT bitter.

Lamont

PS: Are we actually going to see a pregnant Amidala? Think what a symbol for woman empowerment that would be, to see a pregnant princess leading the charge in a firefight. I suspect they wouldn't do the Natalie Portman bare midriff thing in that scene though....

Shodan

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
They can't kill Jar Jar- no way!! Besides, he reminds me too much of my cat- I think someone took the idea for him from my cat!!

:asian: :karate:

OP
Cryozombie

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Blindside said:
PS: Are we actually going to see a pregnant Amidala? Think what a symbol for woman empowerment that would be, to see a pregnant princess leading the charge in a firefight. I suspect they wouldn't do the Natalie Portman bare midriff thing in that scene though....
What I hear... and bear in mind this is only roumor... but she is indeed pregnant, but hiding her pregnancy from everyone including Anakin, and that at the end of the film we see Obiwan "steal" away Luke.

Chewie will be in this film. (He is over 400 years old after all). Maybe he brother Crunchy.

Why remembers the "Star Wars Holiday Special"? Maybe we will see his dad Itchy and his wife Mala again. Maybe she will be Pregnant with his Kid Lumpy. LOL!!!

Rynocerous

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Thank you sweet Jesus, it seems like I've been waiting a dacade for this flic. Trailor is awesome, thanks for the tease.

Ryan

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Technopunk said:
Chewie will be in this film. (He is over 400 years old after all). Maybe he brother Crunchy.

Why remembers the "Star Wars Holiday Special"? Maybe we will see his dad Itchy and his wife Mala again. Maybe she will be Pregnant with his Kid Lumpy. LOL!!!
*shakes head

OMG! I thought I was the only one that remembered that special! I just loved it! LOL

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MACaver
Originally Posted by Flatlander
Perhaps the force is not strong with this one......
Zepp said:
And by force, I believe the master of the stool council means you should install the newest version of quicktime to your webbrowser. :)

Talk like that might cause me to be seduced by the DARK SIDE of the FORUM

OP
Cryozombie

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Nalia said:
*shakes head

OMG! I thought I was the only one that remembered that special! I just loved it! LOL
I still have it on VHS. Its a poor copy, but...

:)

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Technopunk said:
I still have it on VHS. Its a poor copy, but...

:)
I am SSOOOO jealous! It would be awesome to watch it again. Probably really corny but hilarious just the same :D

Latest Discussions