Remy Presas Memorial In the PI, 2006

Dan Anderson

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Do you know where and when? I go back about once every two years and that's right on my schedule. Thanks.

Bart Hubbard
Capital Doce Pares
DPI C4

Hi Bart,

No data yet. I got the info from Bram after he came back from Germany from Dieter's event. He and Roland Dantes talked about it. My understanding is the Roland Dantes is the on working on it. Sungkit is a student of SM Roland's and I would think he would be one fo the first with any hard data. I'm keeping my eyes peeled for this as well. Wouldn't that be funny if you and I (Americans) met in the PI?

Yours,
Dan Anderson

sungkit

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Hello again Dan! We have to stop meeting like this!

The Remy A. Presas Memorial in the PI, 2006 that you have mentioned is definately going ahead as far as I know. It is being organized by IMAF (Philippines) and Guro Roland Dantes is an adviser to the group.

It will definitely be a remarkable event as all the senior masters here will be attending and supporting this historical event. As soon as more concrete details are obtained, I will be sure to post them here.

Guro Harold

Senior Master
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
sungkit said:
Hello again Dan! We have to stop meeting like this!

The Remy A. Presas Memorial in the PI, 2006 that you have mentioned is definately going ahead as far as I know. It is being organized by IMAF (Philippines) and Guro Roland Dantes is an adviser to the group.

It will definitely be a remarkable event as all the senior masters here will be attending and supporting this historical event. As soon as more concrete details are obtained, I will be sure to post them here.

Hi Sungkit,

That would be greatly appreciated!

Palusut

sungkit

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I am glad to post the information for the benefit of those who may be interested in attending. Hopefully when I meet with the Senior Masters again this weekend, I can obtain further details. As they come to hand, i will post it.

Latest Discussions