Reaction score
Ireland... go figure...

/goes off to find another Guinness

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
Thailand!

Woo hoo, great beaches, good food, good fighters, and lots of pretty poppies!

And took-tooks, don't forget about took-tooks.

Lamont

2fisted

You're Fiji!
As calm, relaxed, and removed from life as they come, you're just so chilled out, it hurts people to see you. Everyone aspires to be where you are, but most of them just can't put their stress away. Little do they know that even you sometimes have inner turmoil and struggles! For the most part, though, it's sun and fun for you, and that's the way you like it. It's just sort of hard to get things done with all that partying.

Ok I totally gotta go there now! I wonder if there's much of a jazz scene... :D

someguy

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
You're the United Nations!
Most people think you're ineffective, but you are trying to completely save the world from itself, so there's always going to be a long way to go. You're always the one trying to get friends to talk to each other, enemies to talk to each other, anyone who can to just talk instead of beating each other about the head and torso. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, and you get very schizophrenic as a result. But your heart is in the right place, and sometimes also in New York.

FUZZYJ692000

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Hum...i thinks this is close right now, any other time it'd probably be some place exotic

You're Bosnia-Herzegovina!
You've just been through a big tragedy. You weren't sure you were going to make it at all. Now that you have, there's a lot to pick back up in your life, and not enough people are helping you. You just wanted a little more freedom, a chance to be away from those who thought poorly of you. Now it's time to build up some confidence, and it looks like you have a good chance at that. But you'll need a lot of therapy.

Furtry

Green Belt
Reaction score
Wise, old, and athletic, you used to be a big star, but now you've faded a bit into relative obscurity. While no one would go so far as to call you a ruin, you're definitely past your prime. You really would rather spend the day on a small island or a small boat than doing just about anything else. Though watching the games, whatever sorts of games they may be, is also appealing. Whatever you are, you're Greek to me.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Very accurate:lookie:

C

Chicago Green Dragon

I came out as being South Africa!
With this message:
After almost endless suffering, you've finally freed yourself from the oppression that somehow held you back. Now your diamond in the rough is shining through, and the world can accept you for who you really are. You were trying to show who you were to the world, but they weren't interested in helping you become that until it was almost too late. Suddenly you're a very hopeful person, even if you still have some troubles.

Chicago Green Dragon

:asian:

E

edhead2000

You're Fiji!
As calm, relaxed, and removed from life as they come, you're just so chilled out, it hurts people to see you. Everyone aspires to be where you are, but most of them just can't put their stress away. Little do they know that even you sometimes have inner turmoil and struggles! For the most part, though, it's sun and fun for you, and that's the way you like it. It's just sort of hard to get things done with all that partying.