Professor Eddie Downey Seminar March 19th

Bob White

Green Belt
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
One of the many benefits of having our tournament every year is getting to see valued friends. Traditionally we have friends coming in from all over the United States and tremendous support from Ireland with Eddie Downey and his students. Professor Downey hosted a tournament at his school in Ireland to help raise money for the Royal Family Kids Camp.
On March 19th we are hosting Professor Downey at our school for a seminar. He will have many of his students here including John and Richard Burgess, both 6th degrees. Eddie Downey is a professional kenpo karate instructor with between 2 and 3 thousand students in Europe where he is the President of the European Kenpo Karate Association. He is one of the finest teachers I have seen. He has a great way of communicating that delivers an excellent message and at the same time makes the class enjoyable. The 4 Laws of Learning are:
1. Explanation
2. Demonstration
3. Immitation
4. Repetition
Eddie Downey presents all of these learning opportunities in his teachings.
The seminar will start at 1:00 and I am encouraging you to attend. Your investment is $25 and it truly will be an investment. Please call the studio to reserve your spot.
Respectfully,
Bob White
949 6450337

Yondanchris

Master Black Belt
MT Mentor
Reaction score
My wife and I will be there!! I am really looking forward to it after getting a glimpse of the last seminar!

Yondanchris

Master Black Belt
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I had an awesome time today at BWK with Prof Downey's
Seminar an going through different grafts of techniques!
Prof Downey's students where a great help and one in particular
Walked me through each of the AK tech and spent a lot of time
With me! Thanks :salute:

Me being an SKK guy really opened my eyes to
Similarities and differences within the Kenpo/Kempo
World! This got me all pumped up to see these guys
Again next week at the Bob White Invitational!

Thanks Mr. White and Prof. Downey
And all who worked hard with us newbies!

Latest Discussions