Photographer Looking For Britney Spears Shot With BB Gun

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
http://www.wral.com/entertainment/4819985/detail.html

Photographer Looking For Britney Spears Shot With BB Gun UPDATED: 7:23 am EDT August 8, 2005

MALIBU, Calif. -- A photographer staking out a Malibu home for a picture of Britney Spears ended up getting shot in the leg by a BB gun over the weekend. Police said it's unclear who fired the BB. Authorities said it could have been somebody driving by or walking by. Firefighters bandaged the man's leg and he went to a hospital.

The photographer, Brad Diaz, was one of about 10 photographers standing in the street outside of a home where they believed Spears was attending a bridal shower. Diaz, who was hospitalized and released several hours later, claimed the BB came from the direction of the home.
Minimal sympathy for these paprazzi. They're bottom-feeders.

OP
A

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
http://www.wral.com/entertainment/4819985/detail.html

Photographer Looking For Britney Spears Shot With BB Gun UPDATED: 7:23 am EDT August 8, 2005

MALIBU, Calif. -- A photographer staking out a Malibu home for a picture of Britney Spears ended up getting shot in the leg by a BB gun over the weekend. Police said it's unclear who fired the BB. Authorities said it could have been somebody driving by or walking by. Firefighters bandaged the man's leg and he went to a hospital.

The photographer, Brad Diaz, was one of about 10 photographers standing in the street outside of a home where they believed Spears was attending a bridal shower. Diaz, who was hospitalized and released several hours later, claimed the BB came from the direction of the home.
Minimal sympathy for these paparazzi. They're bottom-feeders.

OUMoose

Trying to find my place
Reaction score
"Firefighters bandaged the man's leg and he went to a hospital.".....

*blinks*

From a BB gun.

*blinks again*

This seems extra comical to me after growing up in an area where we played BBgun tag as kids. Now when Ms. Spears takes his leg off with a .50 cal, call me. :D

OP
A

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Slow response times...I must have tried to repost something that I thought had timed out...could a mod please merge this with the other thread here of the same name?

ginshun

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
That type of stuff would be happening quite a bit if those papporazzi SOB's were sitting outside my house.

I sure can't blame whoever did it.

ginshun

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
OUMoose said:
"Firefighters bandaged the man's leg and he went to a hospital.".....

*blinks*

From a BB gun.

*blinks again*

This seems extra comical to me after growing up in an area where we played BBgun tag as kids. Now when Ms. Spears takes his leg off with a .50 cal, call me. :D
I have a RWS pellet gun at home that fires pellets at 1000fps. I have no doubt that somebody shot in the head with that would probably end up at the hospital.

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
They hit the wrong target, if you REALLY want to piss a papparazzi off, hit the $5500 400mm F/4 Canon EF lens on his camera. Cost him a pretty penny AND put him out of business for awhile.

Lamont

Rick Wade

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
This is truly very sad state of affairs. I can't believe everyone would act like this. Come guys instead of laughing we should be chastising the guy that used a BB gun instead of a .45 cal or a 9 mm. But short of that it is pretty hysterical. :lol: :roflmao:

V/R

Rick

ginshun

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I wonder if there is a career to be found here...

paparazzi sniper has a nice right to it.

hong kong fooey

Black Belt
Reaction score
Thats funny I don't care who you are. lol serves the guy right trying to get pictures of ms spears the nerve of the guy. lol