Pennsylvania Dutch... I mean Ninja

H

Halcyon

I'll be down in the states for the summer and was wondering if there was a Dojo in the vacinity.

Anyone training near Honesdale PA?

rutherford

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I don't know of anyone closer than Ed Martin's group. But, you should ask them the same question.

OP
H

Halcyon

Ed martin's Group? Please Enlighten me.

As well, I notice that honesdale is close to the New york border. Anyone in the southern new york area?

Mountain Kusa

Orange Belt
Reaction score
You will want to find Macungie Pa on the map and see how close that is to where you are going to be. Ed is there. You may reach him at [email protected] I would wait till after the 30th of this month as he is out of the country training with other buyu. If you need more infor you can go to www.winjutsu.com and find his web page under Pennsylvania. Hope this helps.

Reactions: MJS
OP
P

Peter Steeves

I went to school in PA, and found some good training in those years with Greg Stough. I don't know if he's still around that area, but I was in Lancaster, PA which is perhaps a little closer - he wasn't far from there.

If you're interested in a bit of a twist, New York is home to the Yasuragi Center, which is now a Jinenkan school. I have met and trained with the instructor there - he is a fantastic martial artist, a real professional with knowledge AND ability. And, you'll never find a cooler school - it's as close to training in Japan as you can get in that area. Check it out: http://www.yasuragidojo.com

good luck!

Latest Discussions