passed my yellow belt grading!

OP
Blade96

Blade96

Senior Master
Reaction score
congrats. I remember when I passed my first belt test. I was so excited. Each level I passed made me thirst for more knowledge. Keep up the training.

thanks so much =]

lol yeah, I know how that feels. I doing the 8th kyu yellow belt training now and every time I finish class I think 'I want more! i want to know more and do more!'

Guro Harold

Senior Master
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Congratulations!!!

This thread is a prime example as to what Yellow Belts bring to a system,
enthusiasm and growth!!!!

-Guro Harold

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Fabulous news!

When I earned my yellow belt in Kenpo, I was nearly in tears. I had never in my life earned any kind of athletic accomplishment, and had finally done so at age 38. Keep up the great work :)

OP
Blade96

Blade96

Senior Master
Reaction score
Fabulous news!

When I earned my yellow belt in Kenpo, I was nearly in tears. I had never in my life earned any kind of athletic accomplishment, and had finally done so at age 38. Keep up the great work :)

I felt that way in december when I gold medalled at my Kata portion of a tournament and got the highest marks. Never won anything athletic in my life, and nobody believed in me because i was born with a slight balance problem. Nobody believed I would ever do anything. I almost broke down sobbing right there on the mat waiting to receive my medal!

My yellow belt was great too! I was sososo happy! Wasnt as close to tears as in december but it was still so great!

Latest Discussions