Osu

Taka

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I live in the suburbs of Paris, I'm 24 and I practiced Karate during 5 years when I was younger and few years of Boxing. I must admit that I miss Karate and I think about start again in September if the pandemic's situation doesn't evolve until there.

Passionate about Martial Arts since my 5 years old I guess, my uncle lent me few VHS including "Kickboxer" with JCVD and "The Way of the Dragon" with Bruce Lee. I felt in love and I remember asking my parent about practicing "Kung-fu" haha

Thanks for having read this pitiful introduction and looking forward to reading y'all :D

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Taka! Hope you enjoy our humble abode here!

Fantastic, yeah definitely get back into it if the itch is still there, listen to that :) am a karate guy too. Osu, love your avatar pic too!

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Thank you Jobo, what do/did you pratice ?
karate , a very odd sort of karate with bits of kung fu, in fac5 i suspec5 its m9te kung fu thwn karate to be honest

Last edited:
OP
Taka

Taka

White Belt
Reaction score
Osu, love your avatar pic too!
Thanks I made it yesterday ! Well, I didn't drew it, I'm a very bad drawer but I changed color of the Karate-Gi, the belt and I added up the background haha

And yeah I will definitely start again, if I can't in Dojo, it will be by my own I guess :cool:

(Like your avi too by the way, I hope you're the yellow belt one !)

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
karate , a very odd sort of karate with bits of kung fu, in fac5 i suspec5 its m9te kung fu thwn karate to be honest
Sounds like Uechi Ryu or something jobo, stylistically looks more like a form of kung fu

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Thanks I made it yesterday ! Well, I didn't drew it, I'm a very bad drawer but I changed color of the Karate-Gi, the belt and I added up the background haha

And yeah I will definitely start again, if I can't in Dojo, it will be by my own I guess :cool:

(Like your avi too by the way, I hope you're the yellow belt one !)

Awesome, yeah that's me at my green belt grading haha, good times!

OP
Taka

Taka

White Belt
Reaction score
After all, Karate came from China ^^

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk, Taka. I hope you enjoy it. :)