Only In America!!!!!!!!!

A

AaronLucia

Interesting...the scary thing is there are entirely too many old people that drive like that.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
AaronLucia said:
Interesting...the scary thing is there are entirely too many old people that drive like that.
You're telling me!!! And when I've stopped these older folks for deiving like that they get very irate, they don't believe they're doing anything wrong...

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
AaronLucia said:
yeah...and they all like to drive right the hell in front of me!! :tantrum:

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
Raisin said:
But it was funny aye!!!!!!
not too funny when ol' Matilda wants to twenty-five in a fifty-five zone in a friggin' land yacht that should be anchored somewhere...:angry: ...you just wanna wreck'em and hope Mario Andretti comes by and smacks them silly..

Sarah

Senior Master
Reaction score
Take a deep breath Chad...it's Ok!!

Chronuss said:
not too funny when ol' Matilda wants to twenty-five in a fifty-five zone in a friggin' land yacht that should be anchored somewhere...:angry: ...you just wanna wreck'em and hope Mario Andretti comes by and smacks them silly..

T

Tkang_TKD

Chronuss said:
This has to be the first time ever that road rage occurred on the information super highway! LOL :D :D :D

I do feel your pain though ;)

S

Scout_379

one word...

AWESOME!!

some skilled 3d artists there.
:rofl: yeah grandma!

Latest Discussions